Dental implants are the most effective way to restore a missing tooth and are the closest thing to a natural tooth modern dentistry can provide. They are high-tech, comfortable and biocompatible.
If you are looking for dental implants in Brisbane, the team at GWH Dental can perform the procedure, which involves an implant surgically placed into the jawbone like the root of your missing tooth or teeth. The beauty of a dental implant is that it after it heals it bonds to the bone making it extremely strong and secure. A crown, bridge or denture can then be attached to the implant.
The dental implants eventually become like your natural teeth to provide exceptional functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- Stability and comfort compared to dentures.
- Dental implants can help reinstate your chewing ability.
- They have a visually appealing outcome.
- Your speech or taste will not be affected.
- Dental implants deliver more suitable support for the cheeks to prevent the “hollowed out” look that can occur when teeth are missing.